Thursday, March 17, 2011

One and Only.. xoxo

When you were small and just a touch away, I covered you with blankets against the cold night air. But now that you are tall and out of reach, I fold my hands and cover you with prayer.
-Mother

***
I love her 'cause she's always there,
To help me up when Life's not fair,

To kiss it better when it pains,
And scrub away the dirty stains,

To make me laugh when I am mad,
To comfort when I'm feeling sad.

And even when I'm down and blue,
She'll pick me up and push me through.

I love her 'cause she's always there,
To be my friend, to always care,

Never too busy to understand,
To love me, and to hold my hand,

To push all other things aside,
So that my needs won't be denied,

To tell me, "No," when it's not right,
To say, "Don't let the bed bugs bite."

Ibu, no one can compare to you,
Without your love, what would I do?

I love you more than anyone,
I want to be just like you, Ibu.

i love my mom..heheh..i have the coolest mom on earth.. : )xx
p/s : No other individual on earth experiences the love, joy, sadness, empathy, sympathy, and every other conceivable emotion that Moms do in the upbringing of their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...