Thursday, November 25, 2010

Jokes and Funny Stories About Boyfriends

Here are some jokes and funny stories about boyfriends.
jokes about boyfriends


Mary: Why do you call your boyfriend 'wonder'?
Karen: Because I look at him and wonder.

When Susan's boyfriend proposed marriage to her she said: "I love the simple things in life, but I don't want one of them for my husband.

You know your boyfriend is in love with you when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days.

Her boyfriend is so stupid, when they were handing out brains he thought they said trains, so he asked for a slow one.

Jill: You remind me of the sea.
Jack: Because I'm wild, unpredictable and romantic?
Jill: No, because you make me sick.

Men are like a pack of cards, you need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to batter them, and a spade to bury them.

^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...