Tuesday, August 2, 2011

To Sarah Farhan & Nur Azlina

This is for you, my best friend, 
the one person i can tell my soul too 
Who can relate to me like no other 
Who I can laugh with to no extents, 
Who I can cry too when times are tough, 
Who can help me with the problems of my life.

Never have you turned your back on me 
Or told me I wasnt good enough 
Or let me down

I don't think you know what that means to me 
You have went through so much pain and you still have time 
For me. 
And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying 
And I look up too you because you are strong, 
and caring 
and beautiful. 
Even though you don't think you are.

And I hope you know that I am always here 
To listen to you laugh and cry and help 
In all the ways that i can 
And I will try to be at least half the friend you are 
To me.

I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you.. 
My best friend.

15 Mei - 30 July best memories ever kan kat Cherating, Kuantan Pahang..
hope kite kawan and keep in touch sampai kiamat tau..
uolss gempak, sporting, masok air and happening giler.. best!
sayang uolss sangat2.. INA AND SARA memang terbaekk ahh ! seriously!! xoxo

honestly and sincerely from me , 
anis_syah to sara_paan & ina_azli !!!

Thanks sebab sudi jadi kawan Anis... :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...